Walker, Wisconsin Ranger.
America's hero rides with the win.
First he hangs up on lefty's recall.
Now he's telling ObamaTax (a cool tag originated by Times247.com whiz Jessica Chasmar) to stick it after the Supreme Court took the Marxist medical pill.
No way his state is going to sick bay as the Dems throw up the biggest levy in history.
Scott Walker knows the right way. The governor galloped against union robbery, and the country rallied behind his alarm.
Now the jig's up. Citizens know exactly where their taxes go — to government pensions — and are starting to stop this nauseous spending.
Natch, this sanity appeals only to conservatives.
Liberals hate it. Spending for them is like a cruise buffet. Constant gorging. Try to stop it, and a big, fat riot ensues.
Hence the Wisconsin eruption when Walker said: Government employees should contribute some to their retirement.
For that radical proposition, the goons for greed went ment.
And did what they're expert at — shovel millions down a rat hole — while trying to fire the governor.
So what's lefty left with? Ad hominem, no doubt. Walker is an idiot. Righty is on a union witch hunt (we can only wish). Romney's army is deaf to the common man.
It's all SOP — standard operating procedure.
Liberals are nothing if not masochistic. Even pinkos at private firms vote to pay higher taxes so gov types can haul in $150,000 a year in salary and benefits.
Other liberal laughers:
1. Liberals hate themselves so much, they don't want to call themselves that. They prefer progressives, even with regressive ideas.
2. They're not pro abortion. They're pro choice, but God forbid if your choice is to cut gov funding for Planned Parentless.
3. They don't call 'em bisexual. Their term is transgender.
4. It's not spending. It's investing.
5. Terrorists? Never. They're militants.
6. The Muslim massacre of 9/11? Hardly. 'Twas a nondenominational event.
7. American exceptionalism? Too embarrassing to express.
8. Don't dare say Indians. They're Native Americans, as opposed to every other American born here.
9. They love to say give back, as if society provided those riches in the first place. News: Philanthropists don't give back. They give.
10. They don't blame Obummer's socialism for FDR Depression II. With them, the buck stops at Bush.
They're here all week.
Bucky Fox is an author and editor in Southern California.