Wednesday, June 27, 2012
The Oh Bummer In Obama
As if that jars Obummer.
He'll simply ignore the court ruling.
Just like he dismissed Congress by hitting America with Obamnesty.
Law and order? More like flaw and border.
If you're bound to vote Democrat, don't bother recrossing to Mexico. Even if you're an illegal alien or something from "Aliens."
Hand it to Obummer. He led with his gut, not his behind.
You know he hungers to crash open our Southern flank.
Just like he yearns to ditch traditional marriage.
And choke industry through his fellow zealots at the EPA: Every Pinko Apply.
With this dictate, the Red House made Congress forceless.
So? That's what Barry wants with all his transformations. Ignore the pesky Constitution with his Dem Dozen:
1. Strip America's boundary. Obummer ticket to young illegals is still too confining. What of the 6 billion other people seeking U.S. entry? Let 'em all in.
2. Knock knock. With such a packed country, what to do about housing? Home owners, open your doors. Plenty of room in there for the huddled masses.
3. Campus rush. College too expensive? Not anymore. Free tuition, a gift of the taxpayer.
4. Free grub. Food stamps aren't doing the job. Time for food ramps — right into HomeTown Buffet. And don't charge admission.
5. Joyless ride. Memo to energy companies: Gas up all the cars with rocket-high bills for all those car clingers. And do it without drilling for oil.
6. Better red than shed. Jack the debt limit to $50 trillion. If that bleeds the printing presses, good.
7. This works. Now we have enough dough for 100% employment — in government jobs doing nothing at $150,000 per year.
8. Class drivefare. Can it be that some steer Mercedes while others are stuck with lousy Civics? Just isn't right. Time for a Benz in every garage.
9. Click. Evidently not everyone has a MacBook Pro. Easy to solve that. Give 'em out.
10. Cut the cherry tree crap. George Washington stood for too much America. Schools better get with the program. Namely Marx. Easy enough since that's what they're teaching now.
11. Turn out the lights. The party's over, South Korea. Not the Communist Party. With our troops out of there, better get used to the North.
12. Fold it. Enough of that arrogant "Star-Spangled Banner." Strike up the band with an anthem in keeping with our borderless land: "We Are the World."
Bucky Fox is an author and editor in Southern California.